LINE OF THE DAY

“If you put your effort and concentration into playing to your potential, to be the best that you can be, I don't care what the scoreboard says at the end of the game, in my book we're gonna be winners.”
FOLLOW UPS


Firstly after the presentation take a minor follow- up and what do you mean by a follow up-it is basically doubt clearing session that if any doubt still left in the mind of a person that is cleared. whatever you speak in follow-ups you should be very confident and speak only that much what you knows. Don't add things by yourself. What I feel that after the presentation when you are taking a follow-up don't start with the ebiz topic. He will himself start with it.

You should start with very general topic i.e your good name and what you do. and when he comes to the topic of ebiz then start clearing all the doubts.
Ask him which part did you find most impressive. And whatever he replies start discussing about that. Tel him all the benefits that he can enjoy from ebiz.
Name, Fame, Personality development, Social Society, Managment, Team Work, Power of Networking, Motivation Enviroment, Positive attitude, High Thinking, Nice base to grab experience, Meeting more people, Meeting ambitious people, Social work, Camps, Blood Donation or Computer Awareness.
Use a Tripple F formula i.e Feel Felt Found
Generally what excuses people make is
Don't have money
Don't have time
Don't have interest
Put yourself in his shoes by saying I know how you feel as I felt the same and when I started doing it I found that it does not require that much of time.
Dont start by showing big dreams to the new associate..
Ask him to set small targets and achievable targets.
Let him first feel comfortable with the business, let him be bit stable with the business.
Q)
People say I don't have money?
A)
I also didnt have that much of money as I was a student when I saw the presentation and the student dont have that much of savings and my parents also didnt supported me. But I was firm that I had to join so I arranged the money somewhat and started promoting the system. I joined it for the pocket money and now I am earning this much. So its you who has to take the initiative and then we can teach you how to go further. You take the first step of submitting the demand draft and all rest of the steps we will be with you. So if you wanna make money you have to invest and with such a small investment you are getting so many things. If you wanna go far in life you have to take risk and over here there is no risk and such a strong support. We will teach you each and every thing as you become our part and you will find a healthy atmosphere.